Last year West Yorkshire Police and the Manchester Metropolitan University produced a report examining their female employees experiences of menopause. The report looks at the following:
- How women feel about menopause transition
- The prevalence and impact of menopause symptoms, identifying patterns across specific groups
- Women’s perceptions of the attitudes of their managers/colleagues towards menopause
- What support is available and necessary
- The impact of menopause transition on women’s wellbeing and job satisfaction.