The success of policing is directly dependent on the wellbeing of our people. Team leaders and line managers play a key role in building supportive work environments that promote employee health and wellbeing.
Oscar Kilo – The National Police Wellbeing Service and the College of Policing are delivering a series of seven locally-delivered workshops specifically designed around improving wellbeing and resilience across policing. These workshops form part of the College’s six-month leadership learning roadshow, running from September 2019 until March 2020.
The wellbeing and resilience workshops will be fully interactive sessions led by members of the National Police Wellbeing Service and will centre around:
- the latest research and evidence to support good leadership and line management;
- personal experiences from serving and former officers and staff; and
- active and creative discussions and exercises.
You’ll learn about:
- why it’s important to tackle stress and build wellbeing and resilience in policing organisations;
- how to better manage your own wellbeing; and
- how to manage the wellbeing of your teams.
The sessions are free-of-charge and aimed at team leaders of all levels within policing, who are keen to explore tools and techniques that could help them boost the vitality, general wellbeing and resilience of their team.
9:30am – 3:30pm
|25 October 2019||9:30am – 3:30pm||South West (Bristol)|
|14 November 2019||9:30am – 3:30pm||South West (Eastleigh)|
|22 January 2020||9:30am – 3:30pm||North East|
|25 February 2020||9:30am – 3:30pm||Midlands|
|3 March 2020||9:30am – 3:30pm||South Wales|
|5 March 2020||9:30am – 3:30pm||North West
For more information about venues or to book your place, please visit leadership.college.police.uk/shop/workshops
For any further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org