The aim of this part of the service will be to promote the benefits, support organisations and individuals to improve and provide a national physical wellbeing network.
We are working with representatives from across policing and academia to design this service with view to offering:
• A ‘Physical Wellbeing Champion’ service, which includes a network and supporting structures
• Organisational and individual physical health and wellbeing support;
• Guidelines for force level Physical Wellbeing Champions;
• Mentoring for force level Physical Wellbeing Champions.
• Terms of Reference with Police Sport UK for ongoing engagement;
• Exploration of other opportunities to enhance organisational and individual physical wellbeing
The development of this service is ongoing and we hope to be able to roll this out from April 2021.